The U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Tourism just launched a new campaign highlighting so many of the reasons we encourage people to visit the USVI! A series of commercials and videos — appropriately named “Real Nice” — captures the U.S. Virgin Islands culture and lifestyle.
The commercials are narrated by USVI artist Pressure Busspipe and his music can be heard in a few of the video shorts. A local crew was used to capture genuine moments of locals enjoying St. Croix and our sister islands.
If you’re considering a visit to the USVI, take a few minutes to view these “Real Nice” moments:
- locally made arts and crafts
- beautiful beaches
- restaurants for all palettes
- breathtaking sunset sails
- peaceful moments of solitude
- colorful Carnivals, festivals and celebrations
- hiking galore
- paddle boarding adventures
- Cruzan Rum and craft cocktails
- shop til you drop
- stunning wedding destinations
- nightlife of a different variety
- energy that you can only find in a USVI parade
- a swim…on horseback
- the bounty of locally grown food
- luxury villa rentals with infinity pools and infinite views
Speaking of the latter, St. Croix for Rent is here for you when you’re ready to book your real nice U.S. Virgin Islands vacation.